Connecting to multiple servers?

General Help Questions and Answers

Moderators: L|B, cryoa, Riamus, XMog

Connecting to multiple servers?

Postby paliometoxo » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:19 am

Hi all,

so on some irc scripts you have a menu where you can add a tone of servers that it would automatically connect to, each with a set username and password.. I cant seem to find how to do that on invision?
paliometoxo

Re: Connecting to multiple servers?

Postby Riamus » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:46 am

Invision menu > Main Settings > Additional Settings

Any networks you put in the list will connect on start. To change your channels and nick for each network, first connect to the network and make that the active network (select the status screen for that network or a channel on that network), then go to Invision menu > Main Settings > General and change the maintain nick to the nick you want to use and enter any channels in the Home Channels section. If you need to identify your nick, you can change those settings in Invision menu > Main Settings > Filtering & Nickserv. As long as the network uses a standard identification method, just enter your nick that you have in the maintain nick section along with the password and make sure it's enabled.
You can find me at #Invision on irc.irchighway.net or #OldGames on irc.undernet.org if you need me for anything.
Riamus
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Connecting to multiple servers?

Postby paliometoxo » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:26 pm

Thank you very much .. :) I don't know how I missed that.
paliometoxo

Return to General Help