Script errors & main settings lost & toolbar backgro

Known Issues, Bugs Reports, and Work Arounds

Moderators: L|B, cryoa, Riamus, XMog

Script errors & main settings lost & toolbar backgro

Postby wILLy_WU » Wed Dec 31, 2003 6:01 am

Howdy---

When I start Invision I get all these script errors. I am almost sure this is a bug of some kind.

==================

> Loaded Globals
> You are running 2.0 Build 3515 with Advanced File Serving features created by cRYOa designed originally for mIRC v6.01 and currently running under mIRC v6.12.
> You have now started Invision 5 times since installed.
—I-n-v-i-s-i-o-n— DCC Sends have been optimized for best performance
> Temp DCC permissions list has been cleared
> Checking Local Ports ....
> Script Corruption Check —I-n-v-i-s-i-o-n—
> All Files Checked ok!
> ScriptGuard Report «23 script pages loaded»
> ---WARNING--- Script itext.mrc is loaded and not a native Invision script page ---WARNING---
> ---WARNING--- Script ichanctl.mrc is loaded and not a native Invision script page ---WARNING---
> ---WARNING--- Script igostop.mrc is loaded and not a native Invision script page ---WARNING---
> ---WARNING--- Script imisc.mrc is loaded and not a native Invision script page ---WARNING---
> ---WARNING--- Script ictcp.mrc is loaded and not a native Invision script page ---WARNING---
> ---WARNING--- Script iraws.mrc is loaded and not a native Invision script page ---WARNING---
> ---WARNING--- Script isoundfx.mrc is loaded and not a native Invision script page ---WARNING---
> ---WARNING--- Script imaindlg.mrc is loaded and not a native Invision script page ---WARNING---
> ---WARNING--- Script ifsmgr.mrc is loaded and not a native Invision script page ---WARNING---
> ---WARNING--- Script idccnmp3.mrc is loaded and not a native Invision script page ---WARNING---
> ---WARNING--- Script imiscdlg.mrc is loaded and not a native Invision script page ---WARNING---
> ---WARNING--- Script imiscmgr.mrc is loaded and not a native Invision script page ---WARNING---
> ---WARNING--- Script ipcustom.mrc is loaded and not a native Invision script page ---WARNING---
> ---WARNING--- Script iftpxdcc.mrc is loaded and not a native Invision script page ---WARNING---
> ---WARNING--- Script ihelp.mrc is loaded and not a native Invision script page ---WARNING---
> ---WARNING--- Script iserv.mrc is loaded and not a native Invision script page ---WARNING---
> ---WARNING--- Script iunique.mrc is loaded and not a native Invision script page ---WARNING---
> ---WARNING--- Script ialias1.mrc is loaded and not a native Invision script page ---WARNING---
> ---WARNING--- Script ialias2.mrc is loaded and not a native Invision script page ---WARNING---
> ---WARNING--- Script ialias3.mrc is loaded and not a native Invision script page ---WARNING---
> ---WARNING--- Script ialias4.mrc is loaded and not a native Invision script page ---WARNING---
> ---WARNING--- Script ialias5.mrc is loaded and not a native Invision script page ---WARNING---
> ---WARNING--- Script imprtwiz.mrc is loaded and not a native Invision script page ---WARNING---
> Currently the following ports are in use: 110, 113, 123, 135, 137, 138, 139, 1025, 5000

====================

I also lose all of my main setting. The invision toolbar background is replaced by the old mIRC toolbar, as well as many other minor things.

I also get a dialog box when I save settings that says somthing about "default", but can not remember the whole message.

Just a bunch of quirky stuff happens with this build. I will start making better notes so I can give you better beta.

I have been running build 2520 since it came out and never really had any issuses with it except for the one BIG fix. Once I put the fix on it--> worked like a champ until I installed the new build. I can't wait till the new version comes out with the fixes to all this stuff. I may revert back to build 2520, since it seems more stable. Invision is the BEST thing that happened to IRC since mIRC. What a bomber script!!! I can't live without it. 8)
wILLy_WU

O yeah - You should know this too

Postby wILLy_WU » Wed Dec 31, 2003 6:22 am

I have Invision installed on 2 of my machines.

2.4ghz Pent4 with 512mb. OS: WinXP
---------------------------------------------
When I first did the install to this machine I tried to do the import 'cause I had mIRC 6.12 and Invision 2.0 (build 2520) already installed, but it did not work and got all these problems that I noted above. So... I did a clean install of mIRC 6.12 and Invision (build 3515). I got the same problems [as noted above]. I recognized that I had been running invision 2520 from a dir that had SPACES (i.e. c:\Program Files\mIRC\) with no probs and thought maybe that was the prob with build 3515. I did another clean install of mIRC and Invision to c:\mIRC\ --- NO SPACES. I got the same probs [as noted in last msg].

2.8ghz Pent4 with 512mb. OS: WinXP
---------------------------------------------
Installed over 2520, but DID NOT use the import function. I get all the same problems as noted in last msg. Same as the other machine. :wink:
wILLy_WU

Return to Bugs and Fixes