INVISION ONE BIG BUG

Known Issues, Bugs Reports, and Work Arounds

Moderators: L|B, cryoa, Riamus, XMog

INVISION ONE BIG BUG

Postby ZERO720 » Mon Jan 19, 2004 11:09 am

Invison/AOL
Ok i hate to say this but after using nothing but Invison ever. I am tossing it. I dont mean to be rude, but how you can relase this is beyond me. The global settings thing does not work , and i really dont want to have to back up and restore settings every time i open invision, even that dosent work. and yes i used clean copys of invison , and on 2 dif computers so its not me .. but i think you all know that. It seems that someone thinks its a good thing to go backwards. i dont. Dont take this as something mean, i am very dissapointed that i cannot tolerate the bugs ion the new invison. I compare it to the new aol. it all hyped up but is just one big problem. Is this wat the future holds for us on irc? I hope not. nothing would make me happier than to be able to use invison again. but i just cant. I run a major network and dont have the time to be playing with settings everytime i restart ..to bad, cRYOa used to have a good script, i hope this problem gets resolved ,it was the best script i ever used..im sad and , oh well ill say it .. pissed, that you guys kinda dumped that on us like that.. wake up- loyal people deserve your consideration
Zero
Zero
ZERO720

Postby L|B » Mon Jan 19, 2004 12:49 pm

Setup And Trouble Shooting http://www.ircmadeasy.com
L|B
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Koddo » Tue Jan 20, 2004 4:17 am

I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying. - Woody Allen
Koddo

Well i had a bad exp.

Postby tkienzle » Tue Jan 20, 2004 1:18 pm

tkienzle

The big Bug

Postby ZERO720 » Wed Jan 21, 2004 5:44 pm

Listen its not a question of it bein free or the dev. havin a real life, all im sayin is , this is truly the worst u came out with. Im not sayin that to be mean,wat im saying is,you shouldnt have done it, thats all. its not ready, I stand by invison, its all i ever used. i am back to the last version cause the new version is usless, also i think you are not lookin at the real number of people who squashed it. i know a real lot of people the tried it and on the same day tossed it, its to much. the bug isnt a bug, its a major flaw.i hope you guys fix watever the problem is, cause id really like to move up with it, and go back to using the latest build. as for me complaining, i wasnt, i was posting an fact, invison isnt ready for release. evenb though its free, (although nothings really free yes i have donated so i get to say somethin : Þ>?) Its still not wat was expected i mean seriously, its usless, no matter what u check, what u clikc, change back up or restore, u still have to go in and redo ot all the time , wther it be a netsplit exiting, wahtevr, if it was a lil bug sure its no biggie stuff happins,, with the quality of invisons past, well this one is way below that level.. sorry but, i gotta say it, if u really waan see wats goin on with it, go to a net, and talk about it, jus cause they aint commin here, dosent mean its not happing, me i am a loyal Invison user, i donated over the years, i offered hosting wen the site went down, im slightly dissapointed, but know what, i know eventually it wilk be fixed, i mean after all this isnt Mircosoft, were they rush a product out before its ready cause... i know the crew here is prolly workin on it right now, and im ready to get the patch soon as i hear about, dont take it wrong fells, i think u guys are aces!. Its jus i dont think anyoines tellin u how many people ahve swtiched to YUCK Excusrion cause if its new release , and yours bin a lil Glitchy..lol if i can be of any help in any way please lemmie knowid be more than happy to do wat i can, sorry i gave u the wrong impression.
Zero
Zero
ZERO720

Postby Koddo » Wed Jan 21, 2004 10:45 pm

I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying. - Woody Allen
Koddo

Bugs

Postby ZERO720 » Thu Jan 22, 2004 9:25 pm

Zero
ZERO720

Postby Haku_sama » Mon Mar 01, 2004 12:07 am

Haku_sama

Lol

Postby Riamus » Mon Mar 01, 2004 4:27 am

You can find me at #Invision on irc.irchighway.net or #OldGames on irc.undernet.org if you need me for anything.
Riamus
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby L|B » Mon Mar 01, 2004 8:35 am

L|B
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby webhead » Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:28 am

Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
webhead

Re: Lol

Postby Sol-Badguy » Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:52 am

"Never argue with a idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Heaven or Hell? Let's Rock!
Sol-Badguy

Postby Riamus » Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:16 pm

You can find me at #Invision on irc.irchighway.net or #OldGames on irc.undernet.org if you need me for anything.
Riamus
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: ...

Postby Sol-Badguy » Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:14 pm

"Never argue with a idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Heaven or Hell? Let's Rock!
Sol-Badguy

Postby L|B » Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:29 pm

L|B
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Next

Return to Bugs and Fixes