Site/Forum bugs?

Known Issues, Bugs Reports, and Work Arounds

Moderators: L|B, cryoa, Riamus, XMog

Site/Forum bugs?

Postby Riamus » Wed Jun 09, 2004 7:42 pm

Is it just me, or do other people have problems clicking on the menu on the site?

If I mouse-over the menu, I get debug errors in IE stating "object expected". Sounds to me like the java applet is buggy or missing information. If I move the mouse onto the link and then hit N (No) on the "do you want to debug" error window, I can click the links fine... it's just something with the mouse-over command in the applet.

As for the forum, has anyone else run into it not logging them in automatically even if the box is checked, or a problem where clicking the "mark all topics read" does nothing?
You can find me at #Invision on irc.irchighway.net or #OldGames on irc.undernet.org if you need me for anything.
Riamus
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Site/Forum bugs?

Postby parker182 » Wed Jun 09, 2004 10:11 pm

parker182

Postby L|B » Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:27 am

Setup And Trouble Shooting http://www.ircmadeasy.com
L|B
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby L|B » Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:42 am

Okay to fix the way this forum handles cookies in your browser you will need to do this.

See the little Icon at the bottom of your Internet Explorer Window Image you will have to click on it and then the top link in the page you will have to click on that then hit Summery in that window you will have to select All ways Allow Cookies and you will be all fixed. Questions ask me here.
Setup And Trouble Shooting http://www.ircmadeasy.com
L|B
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby parker182 » Thu Jun 10, 2004 9:44 pm

I use Firefox (sometimes IE when FF cannot handle something correctly), but somehow when I came on today, it logged me in with no problems :?
parker182

Works now

Postby Riamus » Thu Jun 10, 2004 10:36 pm

Ok, everything seems to work now including marking forums read. The cookies were the issue.
You can find me at #Invision on irc.irchighway.net or #OldGames on irc.undernet.org if you need me for anything.
Riamus
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Bugs and Fixes