Spamvision..

Known Issues, Bugs Reports, and Work Arounds

Moderators: L|B, cryoa, Riamus, XMog

Spamvision..

Postby masakra » Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:39 am

I use invision many years. Its good script but... the newest version of invision = spamvision.. i mean network spam problem. I dont know what for someone add network name (irc.irchighway.net) in aliases, remotes etc.. Its nonsense i think. When i advertise this script for new users they are banned on many networks.. because of NetSpam (for example: stupid ctcp version = gline and "advertise" too ofcourse. heh sure, i can change it and del netname, i know how to do it, but n00bs NO Its serious BUG so please NO MORE SPAM .. thanks
masakra

Re: Spamvision..

Postby Riamus » Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:30 pm

There has always been the option to make Invision "silent" with regards to advertising itself. Enable that option in Main Settings and it will not reply to version requests or display the Invision "logo" anywhere on the network(s) that you have it enabled on.
You can find me at #Invision on irc.irchighway.net or #OldGames on irc.undernet.org if you need me for anything.
Riamus
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby masakra » Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:08 am

masakra

Postby Riamus » Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:30 pm

You can find me at #Invision on irc.irchighway.net or #OldGames on irc.undernet.org if you need me for anything.
Riamus
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Bugs and Fixes