Clickable fserv triggers

Suggest or Comment on Features

Moderators: L|B, cryoa, Riamus, XMog

Clickable fserv triggers

Postby Racer2 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:00 am

Racer2

Postby Riamus » Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:37 pm

I have considered this and have looked into getting it to work, but I've had issues with the hotlink code when trying to hotlink multiple words. If anyone wants to take a stab at it, go ahead.
You can find me at #Invision on irc.irchighway.net or #OldGames on irc.undernet.org if you need me for anything.
Riamus
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Riamus » Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:29 am

Okay, I almost have this working. I will post the script when it's completed. :)
You can find me at #Invision on irc.irchighway.net or #OldGames on irc.undernet.org if you need me for anything.
Riamus
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Riamus » Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:37 am

Riamus
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Riamus » Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:36 pm

Ok, here is an update. It now works with Invision, SysReset, UPP, and TCLFileServer.

Please go for the information so I only have to update it in one location. Just scroll down to the latest version I've done of this. Be sure to read everything I've written about how it works and how it can fail in certain situations before using the updated version.
Riamus
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Feature Suggestions