INVISION Java VERSION

An area for those working on addons and mods for Invision and/or mIRC.

Moderators: L|B, cryoa, Riamus, XMog

INVISION Java VERSION

Postby wickedwackguy » Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:34 am

OK. I have crazy ideas and thats why i call myself "wickedwackguy".
So here is my idea: I got the source code of JiRC (from jpilot) and am taking uneeded !#@! out and trying to put usefull functions in.

But this is where I get stuck... DCC transfers... yes you read right! I SUCK at programming and I would like some help! PLZ! I would like to import (atleast a leech version) of INVISION.

FYI: I came up with this idea while i was at work. I am not allowed to install APPZ so JAVA is the last thing I can use! And it is small too!! I was thinking about calling it INVISION: Disk. Because it fits on a disk! If anybody is interested PLEASE E-Mail me!!

wickedwackguy@hotmail.com
wickedwackguy

update..

Postby wickedwackguy » Wed Jun 25, 2003 3:16 am

ok i found out that i can that i can model the GUI (wich i am pretty good at) but for the core operations i REALLY NEED HELP!

BTW: CRYOA is it ok if i put INVISION on this JAVA version? not that you bust my balls about it. i will also donate ASAP (wich i have been trying to do since a year but bills keep on eating up my money :wink: )
wickedwackguy

Postby Malice2025 » Mon Jul 21, 2003 6:01 pm

I'm pretty good at java development. If you need any help, just email me at Malice2025@hotmail.com (which is to capture spam) -- and then I can talk to u through aim or something.

Lawrence
Malice2025

Postby Malice2025 » Mon Jul 21, 2003 6:02 pm

I'm pretty good at java development. If you need any help, just email me at Malice2025@hotmail.com (which is to capture spam) -- and then I can talk to u through aim or something.

Lawrence
Malice2025

Postby wickedwackguy » Fri Aug 29, 2003 12:40 pm

hey thnx man i will email you as soon as i can.... i just need to finish the webpage for my mother....
anyways borland brought out a new JAVA dev. package and its free! i have read that it is excellent and i will get it too since my JAVA from SUN really sux. ok then...
life is a lesson you will learn it when you are through
wickedwackguy

UPDATE!

Postby wickedwackguy » Sun Sep 07, 2003 1:39 am

ok... the news..

wickedwackguy formatted his HD and was too stupid to make a backup.

i am recovering quickly though! (luckly there are only class files a-i!) if you are interested in helping me please send an email and i will send ou a copy of my work so far.

and malice: sorry man i forgot to bring a copy with home :( sory bout that. i will send you a copy though that is a promise.
life is a lesson you will learn it when you are through
wickedwackguy

Return to Developers Corner